Sunday, June 9, 2013

Quick Update

My week long stay at Seton is finally over.  I'm at home and starting my recovery process.  When I get a little more energy and I'm not quite so uncomfortable, I'll fill you in a little more about what's been going on.  Right now I'm getting ready to find out what's in my near future as far as what my next treatment will possibly be.  I have an appointment Monday morning at the START clinic (South Tx Accelerated Research Therapeutics) in San Antonio to discuss clinical trial options.  I can't say I'm thrilled about making the trip down to SA so soon after getting out of the hospital, but we really want to get this ball rolling to find out what our options are and getting something started ASAP.  

I still have so much I want to share with y'all.  I'll be back in touch when I'm feeling better and things calm down.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment